Max2D July Game Jam!

Join the thrilling July Game Jam! You’ve got the freedom to create any game you want, but here’s the twist: your game must be fully polished from start to finish Remember, a “proper” game needs a starting page, gameplay page, and game over page. No unfinished or spammy entries, please

Everyone is welcome to join in on the fun, and it’s a fantastic opportunity to showcase your game to a wide audience.

We’ll showcase it on the new homepage with cool banners! Show off your creation to everyone and let the fun begin!

The top prize is a whopping 250 Max2D coins for the first-place winner, with 50 Max2D coins going to the second-place winner. The submission deadline is July 10, 2023. Don’t miss out on this exciting chance

Submit your awesome game right https://forms.gle/Ep63rQszHN3pnzSh8

3 Likes

Someday when i have more experience in gamedev and some games published i will join one of these game jams. For now, good luck for everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Well i thought it was any game, and i was right

You bet bob, im counting on you! Anyway do u have discord (chat ln our personal chat)

1 Like

I entered! First time… :woozy_face::flushed:
My game plays fine in the playground but as an apk… not so much. Hope that’s ok. :wink:

2 Likes

Descobri uma forma de publicar nossos jogos na Play Store para saber Zap 21 978822540