My story about becoming max2D game developer

Hi my name is alfiansyah, i started using max2D since around the end of 2019.

max2D is a greatest also easiest mobile/pocket game engine you can found nowaday, max2D present us a lot of fiture such export to apk, upload and share, sprite editor, and many more.

I glad to know there is a good and advanced game engine that available for mobile and easy to use, cause of that i started to use max2D and learn some of the basic, well yes it started with some failure and confusion, but the more you learn, the more you go, you’ll understand the whole thing. now I’ve learned advanced mechanics and experimental stuff which is good for the future of max2D users (by sharing knowledge). in my way becoming an impressive max2D game dev, i met several expert that helped me alot; liam dev and axema, they both are the best max2D experts i ever seen, because of them i started to make a big project “settled” a game where you have to survive the waves of zombies / monsters / robots and protect your base at all costs. many users give me good reviews which make me happier :smiley: , and i think that’s all i could tell about my story on becoming a game dev, hope y’all got entertained and enjoyed my write! see ya!

2 Likes

Bonjour je m’appelle George Maloba j’ai 18 ans un jeune congolais j’ai toujours voulu créer des applications et des jeux alors un jour je vais chercher sur Play Store les applications qui m’aideront à créer des jeux sur mon téléphone j’ai fini par tomber sur Max2d en 2020 j’ai créé ma famille j’ai des joystick simple et facile à jouer et après j’ai commencé à suivre des tutoriels et apprendre comment créer des jeux j’ai fini par créer un j’ai appelé TIR BOC et sur ça j’ai eu quelque chose de 2000 vues j’étais tellement heureux et je voulais continuer tu vas dans mon pays où je suis dans l’environnement où je suis il y a pas tellement de gens qui utilisent cette application alors j’ai commencé à intéressé mes amis qui me fait proches il les ai expliqué comment utiliser l’application et aujourd’hui je suis développeur sur l’axe d’été j’ai créé dernièrement un jeu appeler THYM THE STRONG qui a fait quelque chose de plus 5000 vues alors ceci j’ai essayé de partager ma connaissance avec le développeurs des max2d j’ai essayé de inviter plusieurs personnes dans la chaîne que j’ai créé sur télégram appeler MAX 2D SHARING dans ce groupe on va partager des images qu’on crée à partir par exemple des pixels ou partager nos jeux les liens léger pour qu’on puisse être vraiment grandiose max2d est devenu une famille pour moi alors rendons max2d notre famille des technologies ensemble pour une technologie meilleure merci de m’avoir lit c’était George maloba

1 Like

Hey that is a great story of yours, im surprised by how much visits you got and your determination of being max2D developer! which is great, keep it up! you have soo much follower right now yeah? so go ahead do more of work! see ya!

1 Like

ello thank you very much sir yes I am making progress and I continue say are you a Max2d developer? can i have the name of one of your games!?