The Story of "Knucklebones"

What is the story behind this short but fun game? Well, to be honest, it’s not so complicated. First of all, let me tell you where the idea came from…

TituloMatatena

Last year I was literally like a fangirl with a game called “Cult of the Lamb”, it just had everything! So I was watching a streaming when the streamer found Ratau’s home and, there, this guider presented the player a minigame in which he could win some coins.

The game and its rules were really easy to understand and, since then, I wanted to recreate it on Max2D. That’s how I put hands on work and started to think about which are the logic behind this minigame and how I could apply this logic using Max2D tools.

After some days, everything was perfectly - well, so and so - written, so I started creating it. I’m not going to lie: create the “battle arena” was tedious and a little bit repetitive since every space where you have the chance to put a dice had the same script, only some details changed…

But in the end, I found the process fun and interesting, since I learned lot of things through it. Well, that’s the story of this minigame :hugs: Hope you have enjoyed it…

1 Like