Winners of Max2D March Game Jam 2023

The Max2D March Game Jam 2023 was a huge success, and we are proud to announce the winners of this thrilling competition. We received numerous submissions from talented game developers, and we were truly impressed by the quality and creativity of each entry. The competition was fierce, but after careful consideration and evaluation, we have finally reached a decision on the winners.

First and foremost, we would like to express our sincere gratitude to all the participants for their hard work and dedication. Without your passion and creativity, this event would not have been possible. We are grateful for your contributions and look forward to seeing more amazing games from you in the future.

Without further ado, the winners of the Max2D March Game Jam 2023 are:

1st Place: Pluto (GI) by @nanti#1432

pluto2

Pluto (GI) is an innovative and engaging game that showcases the developer’s exceptional skills and creativity. This game offers a unique gameplay experience, challenging puzzles, and stunning graphics. We were impressed by the attention to detail, and the overall polish of the game. The game is a true masterpiece, and we congratulate the developer on their impressive achievement.

To play Pluto, you can search for it on the Max2D app.

2nd Place: Slime Jump by @polarhawk#4591
ezgif.com-video-to-gif (1)

Slime Jump is a fun and addictive game that captivated our attention from the very beginning. The game features intuitive controls, exciting gameplay, and charming visuals. We were impressed by the developer’s ability to create a game that is both challenging and entertaining. The game is a testament to the developer’s creativity and talent, and we congratulate them on their well-deserved achievement.

To play Slime Jump, you can search for it on the Max2D app.

Give a Subscription to polarhawkGames on YouTube below

In conclusion, we would like to congratulate the winners of the Max2D March Game Jam 2023 once again, and thank all the participants for making this event a success. We hope to see more amazing games from you in the future. Stay tuned for our next game jam, and keep creating!

Special thanks to @OXON Laim and Lastcube for the organising and managing

2 Likes

Congratulations To Winners :trophy::tada::trophy:

4 Likes

Im so very happy with the outcome and SO HAPPY I WON 2ND PLACE i mean i didnt even think i could win

3 Likes

Congratulations! :hugs: I’m sure each participant did his or her best…

3 Likes